- This event has passed.
YANA Virtual Town Hall: May 2020
May 27, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Hope to see you online!
Looking forward to seeing many of you on Wednesday, May 27th!
Please join us for another YANA town hall featuring inspiring updates from a special group of proactive leaders each responding to COVID-19 in their unique way. Six alums, a graduating senior, and a Yale parent will describe how they and their organizations have remained true to mission while developing innovative strategies for dealing with the crisis.
- Rachel Littman ‘91 (YANA Executive Director)
- Ethan Heard YC ‘07, YSD ‘13, Faculty (Founding Co-Artistic Director, Heartbeat Opera)
- Aaron Shipp ‘96 (Founder & CEO, Y-Apply)
- David McCullough III ‘17 (Founder, American Exchange Project)
- Frank Raffaele ‘95 (YANA Founding Board Member; Founder, COFFEED)
- Betina Jean-Louis PhD ‘99 (Sr. Managing Director of Research & Data Support, Harlem Children’s Zone)
- Grace Jin ‘20 (YANA-Dwight Hall Fellow)
Spotlight will feature Jeannie Blaustein PhD, D. Ministry, Yale Parent ’20 & Founding Board Chair of Reimagine End of Life, a nonprofit focusing on the exploration of death and celebration of life through creativity and conversation. Drawing on the arts, spirituality, healthcare, and design, they host festivals that break down taboos and bring diverse communities together in wonder, preparation, and remembrance.
May 27, 2020 | 6:30 PM EDT
This meeting will be held on Zoom
Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance Monthly Meeting
May 27, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note that this meeting will be conducted virtually over the Zoom platform, and that in order to participate you’ll first need to download Zoom. We hope you can join us on the 29th for this global session which promises to be an informative and uplifting evening.