YANA is entirely volunteer-led, and relies on the generosity of our supporters and those who believe in social good to support our inspiring programs for hundreds of individuals and organizations in the social impact space.
There are many ways to support YANA. In addition to donating financially and registering for our email list, you can start a YANA chapter, or get involved with chapter leadership or national YANA governance through working on a committee in areas such as finance, marketing, fundraising, governance, programming, and fellowships. Contact Ken Inadomi with questions or to indicate your interest.
Why support YANA with a donation?
I am excited to know that there is a network of mission-driven alums of Yale!
Your contributions go to creating sustainability to meet the growing needs of YANA’s expanding mission-driven community who have no place else for the same kind of camaraderie, social and professional networking, and support that YANA provides.
You help us Convene people and organizations in the social impact space who may have nowhere else to gather and share ideas.
You help us Connect like-minded, passion-driven people with job, volunteer, or board service opportunities, and organizations with thoughtful experts, potential funders, and supporters.
You help us leverage the power of our network beyond YANA by Collaborating with other nonprofits, alumni groups, and institutions to provide educational programs for a wide-ranging community.
See our Annual Report for details on our reach and our impact.
In addition to the incredible support your donation provides, any supporter who donates more than $60/year:
- Gains access to an exclusive, Supporters-only annual event in New York;
- Receives discounted admission to YANA events;
- Become eligible to serve on the YANA Board (if you are also a Yale degree holder), a YANA Board Committee, or lead a YANA Chapter;
- Will be listed and publicly thanked in the YANA Annual Report with other donors and supporters.
Giving to YANA
By building capacity YANA will be able to provide support for regional chapters and industry verticals within the nonprofit sector – and helping both individuals and organizations make meaningful connections for new hires, board placements, career development, funding, and best practices.
Unrestricted Support is the most valuable way you can support YANA. We use funds to fulfill our mission — to create a vibrant, engaged community committed to advancing the greater social good through the following programs and projects:
- Producing our live monthly YANA Webinars that reach hundreds of individuals and organizations globally
- Developing and supporting our website, communications, and databases that allow us to leverage technology to better understand, manage, and connect the evolving needs and resources of over 5,000 participants in the YANA network
- Supporting chapter events, programs and spotlights featuring prominent nonprofit leaders sharing the aspirations and impact of their organizations.
YANA-Dwight Hall Fellowship is one of our signature collaborative programs through which we fund selected Yale students and recent graduates. For more information click HERE.
Corporate and individual sponsorships are available for the YANA-Dwight Hall Fellowship, Webinars, and other programs or events. Contact our Executive Director for more information and to explore how you can make meaningful social impact through YANA.
Or mail a check to:
Mr. Demetris Giannoulias, Treasurer
Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance, Inc.
c/o Spring Bank
69 East 167th Street
Bronx, NY 10452
or forward checks to:
Ken Inadomi, President
Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance, Inc.
607 West End Avenue, #9A
NY, NY 10024