YANA offers these webinars — free of charge — with the goal of being accessible to the widest possible audience. If you have found any value from being a part of the YANA network, and/or from attending our events and webinars, please help us sustain our impact by becoming a YANA member today.
- Fundraising 101: Understanding the Landscape, the Layout, and the Leadership — Jerry Henry, Alexander Haas (Vice Chair, YAA Board of Governors)
- Establishing Fundraising Strategy — Vivien Hoexter, H2Growth Strategies
- Online Strategies for Fundraising — Rob Leighton, iMission Institute
- Planned Giving — John Bacon, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Art of the Ask — Miriam Droller, Kimberly Kicenuik Hubbard, Kimberly Ueyama, CCS Fundraising
Innovations in Social Impact
- Innovation in Social Enterprise — Elan Babchuck, Rabbi & MBA, Glean Network
Best Practices in Nonprofit Management
- Governance Best Practices: Bylaws, Trustee Agreements, And Other Essential Documents — Sara Goldsmith Schwartz, Schwartz Hannum PC
Personal & Organizational Development
- Big Impact: Leadership & Succession Planning for the Nonprofit Sector — Vivien Hoexter & Linda Hartley H2Growth Strategies
- Leading with a Growth Mindset — Joyce Schroeder, Flourishing Cultures Consultants
- Telling the truth in a compelling way: Crafting or recreating your business, team, or personal brand — Jenna Matecki, Matecki & Co.