Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:00-2:00 PM ET
Big Impact: Leadership and Succession Planning for the Nonprofit Sector — Vivien Hoexter & Linda C. Hartley, H2Growth Strategies
Succession Planning: An Essential Leadership Tool
Learn about leadership, both individual and organizational, from the change makers of the social sector. Vivien Hoexter and Linda C. Hartley, principals of H2Growth Strategies, will outline the social change principles developed as a result of nearly 50 interviews for their book, Big Impact: Insights & Stories from America’s Nonprofit Leaders.
During their presentation, Vivien and Linda helped attendees:
- Focus on the first two principles, with an emphasis on succession planning:
- Sharpen your leadership skills
- Ensure your own house is in order
- Ask participants to reflect on their own organizations’ succession plans and how they could be enhanced.
- Highlight key learnings from one other principle: Build broad-based coalitions
- Answer questions from participants