Hope to see you there!
Spotlight will feature the New York-based nonprofit Covenant House, which is the nation’s largest privately funded agency serving homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth. Presenting will be Jonathan Staunch, Vice President of Development. Immediately following the meeting all current YANA members are invited to the 2nd floor of the Yale Club’s newly renovated Main Lounge for a Holiday Drinks Celebration as we toast the close of a memorable year.
New Board of Directors Slate: We’ll also toast a new rotation of YANA’s board of directors as four founding, and outstanding, board members – Sarah Graham Penna, Jen Leybovich, Kerry Price, and Soraya Victory – step down while a new class of directors will begin 3-year terms starting January 1st: Todd Brecher, Daniel Goldman, Laura Kadetsky, Rob Leighton, and Kim Ueyama.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: The Alumni Task Force on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion released their final report to the University last week, see attached. We will discuss highlights of the report at the meeting; please take some time to review, all feedback is invited.
Save the Date! Mark your calendar for Monday, January 22ndfor YANA’s Post-Holiday Party at Thalassa in Tribeca, Eventbrite invitation to follow.
November 29, 2017
- Chapter Reports
- New York Events
- Post-Holiday Party, January 22nd at Thalassa – Grace & Daniel
- STEM, re-scheduled for Spring 2018 – Lola
- Impact Investing Panel, co-hosted Stanford and Yale, 2018 – Todd
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Release of Final Report
- Interactive Session: How can YANA help you or your organization?
- Spotlight: Covenant House, Jonathan Staunch
- Next Meeting: Note that there is no meeting in December due to the holidays; our monthly meetings will re-convene at the Yale Club starting Wednesday, January 31st.