Hope to see you there!
Spotlight will feature Andrea Louie, Executive Director of the Asian American Arts Alliance, a nonprofit dedicated to strengthening Asian American arts and cultural groups through resource sharing and community building.
The annual Yale Day of Service is coming up Saturday May 12th. This year, thanks to the vision of Andrew Burgie and the leadership of Alison Gardy, alumni seeking to give back over an extended period now have a range of options through a new initiative: Yale Community Connect. Here’s a current list of program options:
- Behind the Book Writing Coaches (www.behindthebook.org)
- Bronx Academy of Letters (Wed, 3/7)
- International High School in the Bronx (Wed, 3/28)
- PS 125 in Harlem (Wed, 3/28)
- DMF Youth (dmfyouth.org): Development & Fundraising Volunteer, Strategy Consultant, Program Volunteer
- West Side Campaign Against Hunger (www.wscah.org/volunteer): M-F Volunteer Opportunities
To learn more, please contactAlison at email@example.com.
See you Wednesday, enjoy the weekend – Ken
Ken Inadomi ’76
YANA: 5-Time Winner of the AYA Excellence Award
Working together, Giving back, Changing lives
February 28, 2018
Conference Dial In
New York Events
- Building and Funding Social Enterprises in 2018, co-hosted by Stanford Alumni Startups, Feb 5th recap – Todd
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Kickoff Event, Feb 21st recap – Lou
- Blockchain for Social Impact, co-hosted by ConsenSys, April TDB – Grace
- Yale Day of Service, Saturday May 19th – Alison
- Yale Community Connect, a series of ongoing programs – Alison
Interactive Session: How can YANA help you or your organization?
Spotlight: Asian American Arts Alliance, presented by Andrea Louie, Executive Director
Next Meeting: Wednesday, March 28th – Spotlight will feature Peter Heller, president of the Heller Fundraising Group. With nearly 30 years in the nonprofit world, Peter has raised millions of dollars for many organizations. Since 2004 he has been offering fundraising and consulting services to a diverse group of nonprofit clients. If you’re looking for a strategic approach to your fundraising efforts, this is a presentation you won’t want to miss.