YANA is a diverse and dedicated group of individuals, whose nonprofit and social impact interests include the arts and culture, climate change, education, healthcare, poverty, and social justice. Membership is open to all who are mission-driven and committed to making the world a better place, whether or not you have a direct Yale affiliation.
As YANA continues to grow rapidly we are expanding our content-rich programming and networking opportunities to include even more Yalies and socially minded friends. This expansion requires a financial footing. We kicked off our membership drive with 100% participation from the YANA Board of Directors. Please offer your support by becoming a YANA Member today.
Annual Membership donation levels are described below. All contributed amounts above $35 will be applied toward the program you select on the donation page.
- Friend – $35 (minimum level to maintain your annual YANA membership)
- Advocate – $50
- Patron – $100
- Innovator – $500
- Game Changer – $1,000
- Leader — $5,000+
Or mail a check to:
Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance
C/O Mr. Joseph DeNicola
20 Serafin Court, Hamden, CT 06518
As a YANA Member with an annual donation of $35 or more, you can:
- Register early and receive discounts to YANA events;
- Participate in professional development programming, including the YANA Roundtable and Mentorship Program;
- Submit content to be considered for the YANA newsletter and website;
- Nominate a Yale-affiliated nonprofit for Spotlight profile consideration;
- Join and support a community of change-makers.
Thank you for being a valued member of the YANA community. We look forward to your continued engagement and support!