YANA is a diverse and talented group of individuals, whose nonprofit interests include the environment, arts and culture, education, poverty, disability and healthcare. Members—who come from the College and the graduate schools—range from very recent graduates to alumni with long careers in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
As YANA continues to grow rapidly we are expanding our content-rich programming and networking opportunities to include even more Yalies and socially minded friends. This expansion requires a financial footing. We kicked off our membership drive with 100% participation from the YANA Board of Directors. Please offer your support in the form of a membership donation.
Annual Supporting Membership donation levels are below. A Supporting Member has donated to YANA within the last 12 months:
- Friend – $25
- Advocate – $50
- Patron – $100
- Innovator – $500
- Game Changer – $1,000+
Or mail a check to:
Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance
C/O Mr. Joseph DeNicola
20 Serafin Court, Hamden, CT 06518
Your YANA Supporting Membership offers:
- Early registration and discounts to YANA events;
- Participation in professional development programming, including the YANA Roundtable and Mentorship Program;
- Submission of content to the YANA newsletter and website;
- Opportunities to nominate a Yale-affiliated nonprofit for Spotlight profile consideration;
- Joining and supporting a community of change-makers.
Thank you for being a valued member of the YANA community. We look forward to your continued engagement and support!